Saturday, April 8, 2017

Family

Something I've really enjoyed about being in OT school is the family atmosphere. There have been several tragedies in only the past 4 months, and I have seen us as a class rally around each other like family. Last week we had an opportunity to share about our "problems" in our pathology class and the responses were profound. The comfort level that exists within our class that allows us to share things like that is remarkable. Though there are naturally occurring subgroups in our class, as there are in arguably all larger groups, everyone seems to genuinely care for everyone else. I definitely feel like I've made life-long friends.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I have never seen a group rally around people like this class does and I am so glad I am a part of this class

    ReplyDelete