Thursday, February 22, 2018

Leadership Summit

Eric, Lauren Leiser, and I all chose exercise for our group facilitation topic. Discovering this was a "duh" moment considering we see each other at the gym every day. My communication with Lauren was very brief and I just briefly touched on my plan for the group, though it was still in its infancy. Eric and I collaborated a bit more, once in class and another time while playing basketball. We talked about the various frames of reference that could fit into a group about exercise; MOHO, PEO, and PEOP seemed to be the most logical. I talked to him about my activity idea at the time and we talked about his plans for the session. It was nice to have an objective party to share my ideas with to check and see if they were any good. Coworkers are your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment